Hello friends! The Season To Sparkle holiday release from Honey Bee Stamps is now live in the shop and we are celebrating with blog hop.
Your next stop on the hop is Mindy Eggen.
***Be sure to leave a comment on each blog today
to be eligible for the $30 gift card giveaway***
I've combined a few of the new holiday products to create my card for today. They are all listed and linked below:
- Gnome Place Like Home stamp set - Gnome image
- Joy Noel Wreath Honey Cuts dies - wreath, bow, & letters
- Holiday Traditions 6x6 paper pad - gingham & knit pattern
- Log Cabin 6x6 paper pad - kraft background
- Holiday Traditions gem stickers - berries on wreath
- Scallop A7 Card Frames Honey Cuts - die cut scalloped edge
I have Copic colored the gnome to coordinate with the overall color scheme of the card. I die cut the wreath from two different shades of green card stock to layer together and give the look of a nice full wreath. The gem stickers were a quick and easy way to add berries to the wreath plus they aren't too flashy and take away from the rustic vibe of the card. I also want to note that the kraft colored paper from the Log Cabin pad already comes printed with the white splatters and snowflakes.
Day 1 Blog Hop Line Up