Sunday, December 11, 2022

Papertrey Ink - Gingerbread Bakery Tags

Hello! I have some fun holiday tags to share today.  These are easy to mass produce tags featuring products from Papertrey Ink. I've created a one layer panel consisting of stenciled background and stamped images directly overtop. This panel can be added to any tag or even a small card.

I've posted a reel over on my Instagram account so you can see the process from start to finish.

Watch the reel here!


Below is a linked list of all the Papertrey Ink products I used.

-Winter Swirls stamp set (snowflake images)

Ink colors:



An important tip for stamping directly onto a stenciled background... use a light color for the stenciling and don't get too heavy handed. The light stenciling adds interest but can be stamped over without showing through the stamped images.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Angel Trumpets Card

Hello everyone! Spellbinders has just released some new sets to expand their very popular Fresh Picked Collection .  I had the pleasure of w...