Tuesday, December 8, 2020

MFT December Release - Joyful Giraffe Slimline Card

Hello everyone! I'm excited to be sharing a card featuring some of the brand new Die-namics from My Favorite Things December Release.  I instantly thought slimline design when I saw the Joyful Giraffe and Sending Big Hugs Die-namics.  They are a fun size and fill the space of a slimline card easily.  


I created a rainbow panel to die cut Sending Big Hugs.  I used the following Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Wild Honey, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, & Blueprint Sketch.  

What's nice about the Sending Big Hugs Die-namics, is that you can use the positive and negative pieces.  As you can see below, I will be able to make another card with the leftover rainbow panel.  


This slimline design is pretty straight forward.  Just die cut and assemble.  There's a sentiment set that perfectly coordinates with the Joyful Giraffe called Giraffe Greetings.  So I added a little stamped sentiment strip at the top of the card. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee Stamps Celebrate Release

Hello everyone! Honey Bee Stamps just released a collection of fun new products in honor of their 9th birthday. This release is huge! It inc...